1.) How old are you? (if you don't feel comfortable saying that is okay it is helpful for us to know though) I am 15 years of age.
2.) How long have you been playing factions?2.) How long have you been playing factions? A year I think.
3.) Have you been a staff member on any other servers, if so which ones and what ranks?3.) Have you been a staff member on any other servers, if so which ones and what ranks? Yes, I don't recall the names of them but I have been Helper, Moderator, and Admin.
4.) What rank on Stellar MC are you?4.) What rank on Stellar MC are you? I am currently Celestial rank.
5.) How long have you been playing Stellar MC/North Star Network if you ever played on there? 5.) How long have you been playing Stellar MC/North Star Network if you ever played on there? A year or so, you can check if you'd like.
6.) What is your discord?6.) What is your discord? fdiaaz#3397
7.)What would you do if someone was advertising? I would start by telling them to refrain from advertising, and if they continue, I would mute them and kick them with a warning.
8.) What can you bring to the staff team that can help the staff team become better?8.) I think I can bring think I would be an excellent helper because I do enjoy playing on StellarMC and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here at StellarMC. I’m an alert person and quick to notice if something is wrong or unusual. I am tolerant to a degree, but when things start to get out of hand I will actively start dealing with problems to find solutions. I am forthright, in that I express my honest opinion on subjects and ideas.

9.) What can you bring to the Server as a result of being on the staff team that can benefit the server overall?
I am trusting, and I put my faith in others to do what is right or necessary. However, I know from experience that not everyone can be trusted, and not everyone can take an opinion. That’s just something I must accept.
I am a responsible, selfless young man who is considerate and respectful to those around me while I’m involved in anything. I prioritize others, and making sure that they are enjoying their time is what I like to do best. I like to know what’s going on around me and what I can do to make things better and, ultimately, more enjoyable for everyone.
10.) What do you bring that is unique to you that would encourage the staff team to choose you as a candidate?[/b] I have the confidence and communication skills to take part in this position and am aware of the various responsibilities that come with being a moderator. Although I may come out as a bit strong that is because I stand up for what I believe is right and not what is wrong. I have integrity and honesty, grant that I may make mistakes along the way, I am human after all. If there is a problem with a certain player I will make sure to see it from there point of view instead of giving my opinion straight away on how I think this person should handle their issue.

Thank you for taking the time to review this application,
Have a good day
-ohmybenito
=====================================