1.) How old are you?
- 14 (04/04/2004)
2.) How long have you been playing factions?
- On Stellar MC only about an hour, but I first played factions in 2014 (so four years)
3.) Have you been a staff member on any other servers, if so which ones and what ranks?
- I've owned two servers, one of which received 10-25 players daily depending on the time, the only of which averaged about 5 players on constantly. They were both shut down due to errors with the hosting company.
- I started as a Helper on a server called FoodPvP (our name changed a couple times from FoodPvP to EndPvP to TerraPvP etc.) and made my way up to 'Manager', which was essentially Co-Owner; I had OP, full permission on the forums, and the Owner sounded like he wanted to give me console but never did. Our server on average had 15 players online, I believe our highest was 45 but not entirely sure. The server shut down when the owner decided it was too much work. One of the forums is still running (http://foodpvp.boards.net) where you can see my Moderator status (I was only moderator at the time because this was our first alias of names.)
- I've been staff on a couple other servers but they don't seem worth mentioning as I personally knew the owners for quite some time.
4.) What rank on Stellar MC are you?
5.) How long have you been playing Stellar MC/North Star Network if you ever played on there?
- About an hour
6.) What is your discord?
7.)What would you do if someone was advertising?
- Well I'm not savvy to the protocol of Steller MC but on my own server I would likely /clearchat, /mute them while I explained that if they did it again they would receive a day long mute, and then unmute them. If they advertised immediately after that then I would /clearchat, temp mute them for a day, and re-explain the rule and why we have it. Obviously my punishment would be slightly swayed depending on the nature of the advertisement. If it seemed like they weren't trying to be malicious, I'd be more lenient.
8.) What can you bring to the staff team that can help the staff team become better?
- Well I like to think I'm a decently kind and funny person. I don't typically get in beef with people, and I've time and time again settled arguments between staff members that ended in a great relationship between them.
- I again would like to think that I'm fairly knowledgeable about how to handle different situations, and I could be an example for other staff members of how to behave. (I feel so conceited writing this )
9.) What can you bring to the Server as a result of being on the staff team that can benefit the server overall?
- I've caught many a hacker in my time being staff and I'm pretty good at handling them.
- I have practically no life, no friends, no extracurricular activities, so I can be pretty active on the server. The first thing people (and hackers *cough*) check when they join a server is if there are any staff on. Players who join will have all kinds of questions (I did when I joined Stellar.) and they need someone there to answer them. In the case of hackers, they likely won't hack on a server with 25 people on when one of those people is a staff member.
- I truly just want people to have fun. I like it when people are enjoying themselves, and I'd love to be a part of that process.
10.) What do you bring that is unique to you that would encourage the staff team to choose you as a candidate?
- The fact I have no life and have no problem spending hours and hours on the server.
- I'm a very chill person. I've learned to not take offense to things people say, and I don't really get into beef.
- I'm pretty good at factions, so any questions a player might have I'll be able to answer.
- I have a lot of experience; in factions, minecraft, and staffing.
- I can be pretty composed when I want to. It always irks me slightly when I join a server and the first thing I see is
"[helper] * hi welcem to thes serfrever hiow may i halp you? xD" -- Don't get me wrong, I'm not a perfectionist or a grammar nazi, I won't rat on people like this, but it never hurts to have eloquence be the first thing your player's see.
(okay as a side note, I'm aware I have not been playing for 30 days and that it will affect my application and I likely will not be accepted, I'm just putting this up here anyway.)
(as another side note, I put helper because I think everyone should start at the lowest rank and work their way up but I truly have no preference.
Anyway thank you for taking the time to read this, I really truly appreciate it <3